How to choose a web hosting company
Yes this is perhaps the biggest question among the new clients who are not so aware about website hosting. And remember most of the clients often do mistakes while choosing a perfect hosting company. Some clients goes for cheaper one quiet natural but please keep it in mind that if your site is regularly getting down due to server issues then nobody will visit your site again on the next day. And if you use your web site for your business growth then it will surely be a disaster I believe. So to keep your business going one should have to choose a web hosting company with utmost priority and sincerely think the following points.
- I suggest you to choose a Linux server rather than a Windows server if your site is built in php and mysql. If it is built using the .net technology then you have to choose a Windows server because the Linux does not support this technology. In other words you can not run a .net site in Linux domain.
- Your hosting company should provide 24Ã7 live chat (or phone) support. Otherwise forget that company. It is better to run a business with a genuine and reliable partner who can provide support round the clock and particularly when you need it. Remember this is your sites backbone. So choose your hosting provider after analyzing these factors. The below mentioned point is very important in my opinion.
- Your hosting company should provide cPanel interface. The interface will look like the picture above. It is a must because to provide you this interface means that your hosting provider had bought the software license from cPanel Inc to provide you this interface. This clearly indicates that the hosting company is well dedicated to give you the best service. To learn more please click this link cPanel Inc.
- This is a very user friendly yet secured and easy to navigate interface even for the beginners as well.
- Some of the popular web hosting companies are: